ProCal-Track allows the user to set multiple printers per station in order to perform different types of labelling task. Currently, ProCal-Track supports the following types of label printer:
- Dymo Label Writer 400/450 Series
- Brother P-Touch Printers
- Seiko Smart Label Printer 100 (please note that support is not guaranteed due to Seiko driver issues with Windows 10)
To configure your label printers for use in ProCal-Track, launch and sign in to the software and select the label settings option:
The label settings page will be launched. Please select the desired printer type for each type of label:
- Job Labels/General Labels
- The selected printer will be used for generating job labels and other general labels, such as address labels and accessory labels
- Certificate Labels
- The selected printer will be used for generating certificate labels
- Serial Labels
- The selected printer will be used for generating ID/Serial Number labels
- When using the Brother P-Touch printer option, the software will allow the user to specify the Brother label printer that is connected to the station - this is particularly useful when multiple printers are detected
- When using a Seiko SLP, the software will allow the user to set a custom logo and footer, and also allow the option of a barcode to be printed (these details are set directly into the template for Dymo and Brother type labels)
Please see attached for new Brother Label Templates for job labels, accessory labels and other new label templates. Please place these within the 'Brother' folder of your mapped label folder in order to use these templates with your Brother printer.
Please note that you may need to modify these templates if you wish to include your company logo or other details.