The 6.5 update of ProCal requires that procedure information is converted from the existing access tables into the new SQL tables. It is highly recommended that you contact Transmille for assistance with this process.
However, if you wish to run the conversion yourself:
- Download the conversion utility attached to this article and place in the ProCal/Programs folder of any station running the software
- Launch the conversion utility
- Log in using ProCal credentials
- Select 'Convert Procedures to SQL'
- This will start the conversion process
The conversion process can take from 10 minutes up to several hours. This is dependent on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the number of procedures on the system, network speeds, and server/PC specification.
Once the conversion process is complete, you will be able to use version 6.5 and upwards of ProCal.
If you experience any issues with the conversion process, please contact Transmille software support for assistance.