The 4000 Series features advanced firmware which is being continually improved to add new features and functionality.
It will be quite normal during the life of the instrument to receive both UI and Low-Level firmware updates to add the latest features to units.
To find the current UI and Firmware version, please follow the steps below:
- From the main screen of the unit, press the 'Main Menu' key
- Press the 'Config' key (top menu item)
- Enter the passcode, as default this is set to '1234'
- Select the 'View Configuration' menu option by pressing the 'Select' key, 'Enter' key or by touch
- Record the UI Version number and date (for example 2.8.4 : 13th January 2017)
- Record the firmware Version (for example 13.1.19)
- Record the Serial Number
Provide this information to the support agent or representative and they will advise if updates are available as well as the procedure for updating.