- Download the software installer: Full ProCal Installer (DropBox link)
- Follow this guide to use the software installer: https://support.transmille.com/solution/articles/9000151785-installation-guide-individual-standalone-installation-.
- It is highly recommended that SQL Server Management Studio is downloaded and installed on the same machine hosting the SQL Instance – it can be downloaded here: https://aka.ms/ssmsfullsetup.
- Configure your SQL Instance: https://support.transmille.com/solution/articles/9000131423-configuring-a-new-server-installation.
- Configure your SQL Instance for network use (if required): https://support.transmille.com/solution/articles/9000133689-configuring-sql-server-for-network-access.
- Run the ProCal User Editor found in the start menu or C:\ProCal\Programs to set up a user. Instructions can be found here: https://support.transmille.com/support/solutions/articles/9000132530-creating-the-first-user.
- Go to the software update page and download and install the latest updates (you will need to log in to the support system): https://support.transmille.com/a/solutions/folders/9000184856.
- Launch ProSet and configure your file path settings - Do not skip this step. This also completes the step of installing and completing the traceability system.
- Launch ProEdit. This completes the step of installing and completing the uncertainty system
- Launch ProCal and enter your licence key.
- To migrate data from previous ProCal version, please follow this guide: https://support.transmille.com/a/solutions/articles/9000198771.
- To schedule database backups, please follow this guide: https://support.transmille.com/solution/articles/9000144136-scheduling-sql-server-backups.
- Your software is ready to use.
Installing ProCal Version 6 Print
Modified on: Wed, 6 Apr, 2022 at 10:11 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.