If a certificate is found to contain non conformance (for example incorrect measurement, incorrect/missing uncertainties) and requires re-issuing, Transmille have developed a program that logs the non conformance, ensures that the steps taken to resolve are logged and creates a copy that can be amended and provided to the customer.
This utility is perfectly suited for laboratories running a quality control system and adhering to a quality system (such as ISO 17025 or ISO 9001) to log non conformance's and provide reports during annual audits.
This utility is available upon request from Transmille
1. Launch the utility and log in using your username and password for Transmille ProCal V6.
2. Select your username from the dropdown box, enter your password and click 'Log In' or press the ENTER/Return key.
3. Enter the certificate that you wish to re-issue and the suffix that you wish to add to the re-issued certificate and then click 'Re-Issue Certificate'.
4. A message will appear warning you that a duplicate is about to be created of the certificate for the purposes of re-issuing. Click 'Yes' on this message if you wish to proceed.
5. A prompt will appear prompting for a reason for re-issuance of the certificate. Enter a reason and click 'OK'.
6. A second prompt will appear requesting the action that has been taken. Complete this and then click 'OK'.
7. The utility will perform a backup of the database prior to performing any work. Depending upon the size of your database this may take a few minutes.
8. On completion of the re-issuance a confirmation message will appear to confirm that the certificate has been re-issued. The certificate can now be viewed in ProCal-Track and the SQL DB Editor Utility and amended as required.