To reset the user access permissions in ProCal, please follow the steps below:
1) Locate your ProCal directory. If you are on a single user system this will likely be C:/ProCal. If you are on a multi-user system this may be on another computer on your network, i.e. //Server/Public/ProCal
2) Navigate to the ProCal/Certificates folder
3) Locate the file 'UserDB.mdb'
4) Create a copy of this file (i.e. 'UserDB_OLD.mdb')
5) Delete the original file.
6) Start ProSet. ProSet will automatically re-create a default User Database.
7) Follow the instructions in the following support article to add new users : ProCal : Adding / Editing New Users (User Access Permissions)