If the need arises, the 1000 Series can have calibration factors loaded back in via the USB port and using the Transmille Calibrator Setup Utility. For instructions on installing the Transmille Calibrator Setup Utility, please visit https://support.transmille.com/solution/articles/9000164178-installing-the-transmille-calibrator-setup-utility.
- Connect the 1000 Series to the computer using a USB Cable. Allow windows to detect the 1000 Series.
- Open the Transmille Calibrator Setup Utility. Instructions for installation can be found here : Installing the Transmille Calibrator Setup Utility.
- If the desired calibrator is the only Transmille unit connected to the computer it will be automatically detected during the start up scan that the software performs.
- The background screen of the application will change to a picture of the 1000 Series.
- Click the 'Calibration Factors' button from the Advanced Setup panel as highlighted.
- In the new window that appears, click the 'Load from File' button at the top of the screen.
- Navigate to the backup file that you wish to restore and click 'Open'.
- Wait for the file to load, this is shown by the lines filling in the grid and being highlighted in BLUE.
- Click 'Save to Calibrator'. Wait for the restore to complete.
The calibration has now been restored to the factors as stored in the backup.