It may sometimes be necessary to perform a backup of the calibration factors of the 1000 Series, for instance to keep a copy of previous factors prior to sending for calibration.
- Connect the 1000 Series to the computer using a USB Cable. Allow windows to detect the 1000 Series.
- Open the Transmille Calibrator Setup Utility. Instructions for installation can be found here : Installing the Transmille Calibrator Setup Utility.
- If the desired calibrator is the only Transmille unit connected to the computer it will be automatically detected during the start up scan that the software performs.
- The background screen of the application will change to a picture of the 1000 Series.
- Click the 'Calibration Factors' button from the Advanced Setup panel as highlighted.
- In the new window that appears, click the 'Load from Calibrator' button at the top of the screen.
- The grid will begin to fill up with data that has been downloaded. Please wait until the progress bar has stopped increasing before proceeding.
- Once the progress bar has completed and the progress bar has disappeared, click 'Save to File' and save the file with a clear filename in a location you will remember.
- You have now successfully performed a backup of the calibration factors.