To export a Procedure from ProEdit (for archiving / sharing purposes), please follow the below steps
- Open ProEdit
- Navigate to the Utilities Menu and then click on 'Export Procedure(s)'. Alternatively, click the 'Export' button in the tool bar
- Search for the procedure that you wish to export using the search parameters and click search
- Select the procedure(s) that you wish to export, or leave the selection blank to export all procedures shown in the grid and click the 'Accept' button in the lower right
- In the next window, select a folder to export the procedures to and click OK
- Click 'Yes' on the message box asking that you are sure you wish to export the selected procedures
- ProEdit will then export the procedures into the selected folder. There will be a .pdb file and a folder for each procedure that you have exported. The new folder contains any prompt files/technical data from the procedure and the .pdb file contains the procedure data.