ProSite is constantly being improved to offer better performance and more flexibility. Improvements and revisions to ProSite V6 are listed below :
17/07/2017 : Version 6.0.0
- Initial Release of Version 6.0.0
22/09/2018 : Version 6.0.1
- Resolved issue with storing logs
- Updated Remote and Local SQL Server selection to allow user to type as well as select from drop down list
02/10/2017 : Version 6.1.0
- Added warning to user that instruments are still in local database indicating an incomplete return from site
- Added ability to synchronise and lock site numbering schemes
27/11/2017 : Version 6.1.3
- Improved handling for null values in databases with incomplete data
29/11/2017 : Version 6.1.5
- Added automated release of numbering scheme in the event of a failed export
18/01/2018 : Version 6.1.11
- Improved compatibility with legacy traceable instrument tables where fields are missing or increased in length by customer
13/08/2018 : Version 6.2.0
- Automated backup of local database prior to import and export.
- File paths are now stored and read from the server database.
- Updated to support new procedure database implemented in ProCal 6.5 and above.
- Checkbox added to copy across customised uncertainty tables and methods.
- Logs each export and records the number of instruments/jobs copied and then re imported to be viewed later via a crystal report for information purposes.
- Added the ability to add a blanket PO number when re importing site work.
- Added the ability to only update instrument status and job information if a new job has been performed, otherwise skip the instrument.
NOTE - Version 6.2.0 and above requires the use of ProCal 6.5 (or above)