1) Download the USB Updater application attached to this solution.
2) Start the ds30 Secure Loader GUI utility, and select the appropriate COM port for the calibrator, ensure that baud rate is set to 9600.
3) Select the 3000A_Series_XXX_encrypted.hex where XXX is the latest version of the Low Level firmware.
4) Ensure that 'Write Flash' is ticked, Device 'PIC24HJ' is selected and '256GP610' is selected in the dropdown box.
5) Turn on power to the 3000A Series, and then press the 'Write' button.This must be done within approximately 1 second
6) A progress bar will indicate the update progress, this process takes approximately 3 minutes.
7) The calibrator will restart and is now ready for operation