If no licences are available for use, the software will display a message stating 'No Licences Available' when attempting to log in to ProCal, ProCal-Track or ProSales.
If you believe a licence should be available, it is possible that a licence has become 'stuck' in the system.
The latest Licence Manager version is attached to this article. Please extract to your system updates folder if one exists and run the update utility. If not, please extract to C:\ProCal\Programs. It is important to use the latest release, as older versions exhibit display issues on lower resolution screens that may prevent users from being able to release a licence successfully.
To clear any licences that are marked as in use:
- Launch 'LicenceManager.exe' from C:\ProCal\Programs
- Use the drop down menu to choose which program you are checking licences for
- The utility will display a list of licences that are currently in use
- To release a licence, select the licence from the list and press the 'Release Licence' button. This will return the licence back to the pool for the next user to take when logging in
- If you release a licence that is in use, the user assigned to that licence will be logged out of their software session and will need to log back in again