- File > View/Edit Instrument Uncertainties
- Click “New Uncertainty”
- Enter new uncertainty details:
- Template name
- Instrument manufacturer
- Instrument model number
- Instrument description
- Click “Create Uncertainty”
- Highlight line “1” on the display grid
- Enter the uncertainty information in the boxes provided
- Click “save line”
- To insert a further line, click “Insert Line” and repeat the process. Lines are inserted above the highlighted row on the display grid.
- To delete an uncertainty line, highlight the line on the display grid and click “Delete Line”.
- To edit an uncertainty line, highlight the line on the display grid and amend the uncertainty information in the boxes provided, then click “Save Line”.
Creating a New Instrument Uncertainty Template Print
Created by: Fabrice Roberts
Modified on: Wed, 4 Aug, 2021 at 9:30 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.