- File > View/Edit Uncertainty Templates
- To link an instrument uncertainty/stability line to the uncertainty template.
- Select the desired template from the uncertainty template display grid.
- Click “link instrument uncertainty/stability”
- Select the required instrument uncertainty template from the instrument uncertainty display grid.
- Select the required instrument uncertainty line from the instrument uncertainty line display grid.
- Click “Link To Uncertainty” to link the instrument uncertainty line to the uncertainty template.
- Click “cancel” to exit without saving changes
- Check the details, and click “Yes” to proceed, or “No” to cancel and exit without saving.
- The uncertainty line display grid will refresh to display the linked instrument uncertainty line.
- This line can be edited in the same way as other uncertainty lines once linked.
Linking an Instrument Uncertainty/Stability Line Print
Created by: Fabrice Roberts
Modified on: Wed, 4 Aug, 2021 at 9:45 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.