- File > Add/Edit Traceable Instruments
- Select “Link Instrument”
- Enter the instrument to be linked using system ID, serial number, job number or certificate number.
- Press “Search”
- If the instrument is found, the details will be displayed for verification.
- If the instrument cannot be found, a message will inform the user of this
- Press “Save” to link the instrument
- Press “Exit” to cancel the process. The instrument will not be available to use as a traceable instrument
- The instrument is now available to be used as a traceable instrument
Creating a Traceable Instrument from an Existing Inventory Item Print
Created by: Fabrice Roberts
Modified on: Tue, 21 Sep, 2021 at 8:30 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.