- Open the required procedure for editing.
- Click “Next” on the Instrument Information page.
- To add an uncertainty statement to the procedure:
- Click “Add Uncertainty Statement”
- Select the required uncertainty statement from the uncertainty statement display grid.
- The search feature can be used to find the required uncertainty statement.
- Click “Add Uncertainty Statement” to add the uncertainty statement to the procedure.
- Click “close” to exit without saving
- To remove an uncertainty statement from the procedure:
- Select the uncertainty statement to be removed from the uncertainty statement display grid.
- Click “Remove Uncertainty Statement”
Add/Remove Uncertainty Statements To A Procedure Print
Modified on: Wed, 4 Aug, 2021 at 9:46 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.