How To Reset Due Notice Status On A Recall Session That Has Been Sent
Modified on: Mon, 6 Dec, 2021 at 8:12 AM
- Select Calibration Reminders > Recall Summary Reports > Recall Session Summaries
- Set the date criteria of the session(s) that you need to look up, then press "Search"
- Once results appear, select the session that you wish to view in more detail and then press "View Session Details"
- The details of the recall session will be shown
- To reset the statuses of all items in the recall session to allow notices to be re-sent, press "Reset Statuses"
- These items can now appear in futher recall sessions if they meet the criteria of the session being run
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.