After completing work on site, ProSite should once again be used to return data from the site database and re-integrate into the main database
- Open ProSite and Log In. The User Name can be selected from the drop down list, followed by the password. Please note that this is your user name for Transmille software and not for your computer
- After successfully logging in the main screen of ProSite will appear
- To export data to the main database, press the 'Return from Site (Site -> Server) Button. On pressing this button ProSite searches for all of the instruments that are currently in the site database and groups them by customer. Depending on the number of instruments and customers this can take a few seconds
- Ensure that all customers that you wish to return data for are ticked, and untick any that you do not want to reimport data for yet.
- Note that once a customer's instruments have been returned from site they are no longer available on the site computer
- Clicking the 'Re Import Selected Customer(s)' button will start the re-import process
- The status indicator in the lower left-hand side of the ProSite window, as well as the progress bar, will keep you aware of the progress of the re import.
After the import is complete a message box will appear indicating a successful import from the site computer to the main database