It is possible to recover calibration results if you experience a system crash or power outage before being able to correctly save the calibration test results. To do this:
- Start calibration on the instrument that requires recovery
- Proceed through to the first test
- Pause calibration
- From the pause screen, select the 'recover results' button
- Enter the system ID of the instrument that requires recovery
- If a recovery file exists, results will be restored
Please note that system recovery must be performed on the same computer that ran the initial calibration, as the recovery file is local to each PC.