The calibration priority lists can be accessed from the reports menu on the toolbar. The reports show various views of instruments that are currently booked in to the system.
There are several views available:
- List instruments awaiting calibration
- Lists all booked in instruments that are booked in and require a before/after calibration, and have a quote status of 'Go Ahead Given'
- List all instruments awaiting go ahead
- Lists all booked in instruments that currently have a quote status of 'Quote Required' or 'Awaiting Reply'
- List instruments awaiting repair
- Lists all booked in instruments that are in status 'L: Sent For Repair (Internal)'
- List instruments with incomplete calibrations
- Lists all booked in instruments that are in status 'J: Calibration Incomplete'
Instruments that are marked as overdue are highlighted in red.
Instruments that are due today are highlighted in yellow.
Items that are marked for a fast turnaround service are highlighted in orange, regardless of due date.
All lists are ordered by days overdue.